Our financial advisers will take you through a six step process:
1. Gather financial information - about you, your background, investment objectives, risk tolerance and existing investment pattern.
2. Identify your financial and lifestyle goals - following a comprehensive client profiling exercise that helps us to evaluate your risk appetite and understand your objectives.
3. Discuss your financial opportunities - Together we discuss the available strategies to help meet your objectives. We take into consideration the feasibility of these strategies and any gaps. At this meeting you have the opportunity to agree on fees before proceeding.
4. Preparing your plan - Having thoroughly researched your individual needs and investment objectives, we will develop a detailed and structured financial plan. Your plan may outline a number of strategies and identify appropriate investments, as well as any social security issues, risk management, and taxation planning. It will also detail the benefits, features, and costs associated with our recommendations. The result is a total financial solution presented in a detailed report, called a Statement of Advice.
5. Implement a plan - Once the strategies have been agreed, we will commence implementing the strategies as set out in your financial plan.
6. Ongoing Review - We place significant emphasis on the need for ongoing reviews. Understanding what has changed, whether it be with your personal circumstances or legislative changes, will help us ensure that your plan is robust and continuing to track towards your goals.